Wednesday, January 5, 2011

How Do You Get Helmi To Like You? Sims3



La Befana comes by night with broken shoes, hat ... alla romana viva viva la Befana!
Why the witch has broken shoes? I have always wondered as a child ... oh, well
To be true picture of this horrible little old me has always been a po'paura when I was little.
A morning of January 6, many years ago, my mother woke me up and said "tonight you saw the witch!"
(Perhaps because she realized that I had seen) but I really had not seen anything, maybe
hearing noise in my sleep I opened my eyes, and she had thought then that I had seen ...
In the end, I do not know why ... I was convinced too! I had seen the witch!
and my two sisters (one of two and a half years older than me and the other two years e mezzo più piccola)
non facevano che chiedermi... "e com'era?"
E io non sapendo di mentire, ma suggestionata da quello che diceva mia madre, mi figurai nella testa un'immagine,  che ho ancora bene impressa come se l'avessi vista davvero XD
(Delle scarpe rotte marroni, una gonna viola a pois rossi, con un merletto bianco che sbucava da sotto, e uno scialle rosso in testa.)
E la descrivevo a loro così!
Che fantasia XD
Negli anni seguenti poi... essendo certa della sua esistenza (io l'avevo vista!! U_U)  ne avevo quasi il terrore!
I remember my older sister insisted all year that he wanted to empty the socks at the foot of our beds!
I absolutely did not want to!
And if she was angry with me? If you had realized that I had seen? XD
stockings at the foot of the bed we have not ever made, my mother (for obvious reasons ^ ^ °) never wanted.
I was afraid, always in the house that old would have to enter!
always hope to fall asleep immediately, even if fear did not make me find sleep soon, then I'd say "If I only have eyes closed and not sleep may be noticing, however, that "
And once again, my mind began to imagine, (this time deliberately) a tiny little woman
(the old lady, with his extraordinary powers rimpicciolitasi) ; that climbed on my face, and with a magnifying glass older than her, checked if my eyes were completely closed, and themselves really asleep ... ^ ^ ° I was wrong XD reduced



For me now instead of the Epiphany is a feast so sweet and delicious! Not only for children> __ \u0026lt;
I still get my sock, I want and I expect it! XD (2 for accuracy by the parents and one from a guy hihihi ^. ^)
But it is also a little sad ... because it takes away all the lights from my house and town!
year then in the center put the Christmas music! And it was nice to walk to the shops listening to them!
He felt even more the air of festivity
* __ * But on the one hand I'm also happy that the holidays have ended!
And there is a "thing" that in recent weeks I is not much! \u0026lt;3


But back to the old woman who wanders riding on her broom ... Perhaps not everyone knows about the "Legend of Befana" ^ o ^.......
According to the folk tale, the Three Kings, directed to Bethlehem to bring gifts to the Christ Child,
unable to find the way, asked an old information.
Despite their insistence, so follow them to visit the small, the woman left the house to accompany them.
Then pentitasi not have gone with them, after making a basket of sweets,
came home and began to look for them, to no avail.
So he stopped at every house that was on the road, giving sweets to the children he met,
in the hope that one of them was the little Jesus
since then would turn to the world, making gifts all children, to be forgiven.


instill Well this is not so bad witch! Indeed!
I would say that may be considered forgiven .. After the past 2011 years to travel the world by distributing sweets! XD What do you say?




Happy Epiphany to all!
From the most beautiful to the ugliest ... ^ _ *

0 comments:

Post a Comment