Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Howfar You Stand From A Dartboard

Kobi Levi design ... Shoes bizarre dream I

I saw the event on facebook for the creations of this designer and how not to be intrigued?
So I did some 'research, because I could not show his bizarre creations!
Kobi Levi is a famous designer, graduated from the Academy of Art and Design in Jerusalem, He specialized in the footwear industry, and thanks to these has been successful.
Kobi Levi in \u200b\u200bfact made of the shoe, already seen by many women as objects of desire, a true work of art.
His shoes are the bizarre shapes that are inspired by objects d 'in common use, animals, fruits, body parts, female bodies, in short, to everything they see and that inspires him.
He himself says, "The inspiration comes from foreign elements to the world of shoes, which gives me the opportunity to push my imagination to the extreme."
The result of his work is certainly ironic and unconventional, the shoe becomes a real sculpture to wear.
Each shoe is made to mano dal designer nel suo studio, e ogni creazione è un pezzo unico. 
I materiali utilizzati sono vari, egli ne assembla di più disparati, creando le più straordinarie ed impensabili combinazioni.
Utillizza ad esempio pelle e legno,  tessuto e gomma, e persino sughero.


Kobi Levi design - Banana


Ecco per voi un simpatico esempio ^O^
Una banana sbucciata pronta ad accogliere il ^ __ ^ your leg


Kobi Levi design - Chewing gum Stilettos


This is really nice in my opinion, the heel of the shoe wants to give the idea of \u200b\u200bbeing a just trampled chewing gum, which attaches to the sole (as sometimes happens, unfortunately>. \u0026lt;'') and stretches when we lift foot off the ground.


Kobi Levi design - Dog

Kobi Levi design - Miao

In these rather than the designer shoe gives the appearance of animals (dogs and cats)


Kobi Levi design - Blow

Kobi Levi design - Tongueshoe

Scarpe dalle sembianze umane, o che riprendono parti anatomiche, come in questo caso una bocca che ci fa una linguaccia :P

Kobi Levi design - Trolley

Kobi Levi design - Tulipchair shoe

Kobi Levi design - Slide

Queste sono invece scarpe ispirate agli oggetti comuni, una valigia, la famosa sedia tulipano di Eero Saarinen, e ad uno scivolo.
Quelle che però in assoluto mi fanno più sorridere sono queste:

Kobi Levi design - Double boots

I guess I see a person wearing them under pants, and walking I see this front, then behind, but with the foot facing me XD
Hahaha ... The idea makes me feel a little bit ^ __ ^

Well I'm going to walk me ^ _ ^
Good evening to all! ^ 3 ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment