Monday, January 24, 2011

Mysore Mallige Chetna And Prithvi What Happened

Makeup Mania

Murioline Hello to all that out of habit or by chance follow me ^ _ ^
First, have you seen the new design I made? And 'there on your right and you say ... Leave a Comment ^ _ ^ ... if you are there and read, leave a little comment, thanks! : P So
what I want to talk today?
Well it soon becomes clear from the title ... Makeup!
What is the makeup for us girls?
Sometimes it's a way to feel prettier, especially in so-called bad days!
Often it's just a way to change a bit 'look, sometimes to feel more sensual, more elegant or more other sweet!
Or simply is fun matching the colors and makeup than the clothing of the day ^ _ *
Speaking now in my personal relationship with makeup, to be honest I've never done so much friendliness, we were just "friends of view " XD
Parlando seriamente comunque, ho sempre reputato quella del trucco un'arte, cioè, avrei tanto voluto saperlo fare, truccarmi e saper truccare bene gli altri...  *___*
Alla prova però non mi ci ero mai messa ... almeno non seriamente, un po' di lucidalabbra, matita per gli occhi e stop! questo era il mio massimo... XD
Volevo mettermi alla prova con gli ombretti, ma ogni volta che ci provavo la delusione era immensa e tale... da spingermi a dire... "Basta questa è l'ultima volta!! Non sono buona!!!" T^T
La realtà era che non sapevo esattamente cosa e come fare, inoltre c'è da dire che non ho moltissimi Products ... (Make up not know myself I have never purchased).
The only ones I have are the classic mini cosmetic bag that aunts and friends gift for Christmas, which I carefully put away in a drawer and forgotten, leaving slowly disappearing under a pile of other things.
One day I read an interesting article written by the girls of "Kawaii" http://www.nonsolokawaii.com/ where they had an interview with Clio Zammatteo (hitherto unknown to me I was probably one of the few who had never heard of) a nice girl with a passion and now work for, and makes some nice profits makeup tutorial on youtube, I spoke to her also a few posts ago.
Well, see your tutorial helped me a lot, ok, the results are the same that you get, but considering my lack of experience and excellent products, I think I'm satisfied U_U
you place some of those who I have tried in recent weeks ..

are all beautiful, the last I had to make do with I had ... I have no mascara or false eyelashes in different colors XD
However, the next step is to buy a beautiful palette and a nice set of brushes, because now I'm really passionate!
And the girls of "Kawaii" We have had a hand here >__\u0026lt;'' literally making me fall in love with some products such as cosmetics palette Snow *___* (stupendous)
and the beautiful colors of Lime Crime * O *
For those wishing to experiment with makeup ricordatevi, che il buon prodotto e dei buoni pennelli fanno la differenza, eccome! 
E se poi sono anche belli come questi...





Bellissimi vero? Quel rosa sfumato sulle setole bianche è proprio un tocco di chicheria! ^_^
Questi sono della collezione di Sephora for Hello Kitty.
Tenete a mente però: Il sorriso è il modo meno costoso per to improve their looks.
So when you can do it! ^_____^ Smile
Murioline And with that I give you good bye ... Kiss ^ 3 ^


Update January 27th 00:19 hours
Girls sorry I forgot to say one nice thing that my boyfriend showed me ^ _ ^
If you want to see how there is a trick or a 'hair before putting it into practice, this website: http://www.taaz.com/makeover.html # there provides an easy and fast, beautiful and ready to see you all already!
also tells you which product you are using, brand and price, also allowing you to purchase.
You can see the various tricks on the faces of some models, or on your own, upload a picture of the front to choose the makeup of your favorite star to see it on you ... * O *
I've tried is pretty hihihi ....
I have tested with pictures of the models offered by the site

face without makeup

Face makeup

Face natural

Test 1

Test 2

Experiment 3 with hair

Try 4 + hair

Well there's a helluva good time! If you should let us jump! CIAOOO ^ 3 ^









0 comments:

Post a Comment