Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Easiest Driver's License Test In Pittsburgh



Oh Mother that freezing cold! >___\u0026lt;
Yesterday I got two to warm camomile that do not have any soporific effect on me.
The weekend has passed pleasantly, to see a Saturday spent shopping festively decorated * __ *
How beautiful the Christmas season, it seems that everyone, even the most serious and boring, put d ' agreement to make the world more cute, more Kawaii ^ ^
However Saturday night at the end of the day were destroyed, walked so much.
And look what he's got that mischievous love of my ...




cocoa butter-cream and chocolate: P is delicious! also very soothing way I like it!
Love With Love ... I saw that I must be careful to read what I write -:-'' XD
The Saturday ended in a fantastic showroom of furniture, large three-story, really wonderful: Q__
Lots Furniture , furnishings, decorative objects etc.. all glass, all glossed, modern way I like it!
And among all these locations one in particular could not attract la mia attenzione *_*



Che carina la cameretta Hello K itty!!


Ma io una cameretta tanto carina già la ho... U_U però quel mushroom pouf rosa l'ho desiderato tantissimo e  nella mia camera ci sarebbe stato benissimo :Q___ così caruccio e morbidoso *__* 
Se ci fosse stata anche questa poltroncina...
che guarda caso è dello stesso color of my room ... I think my boyfriend would just struggled to drag me away from there ... XD Good for him that was not there XD


A photo with the large face of Hello Kitty was a must!


Carina also handle
^ ^ Well I showed you what was the pink and cute corner of the showroom.
And as it says Hello Kitty .... and given the climate I think its appropriate to say ....
"State al calduccio e dipingete il mondo di ROSA!!"









0 comments:

Post a Comment