Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Labeled Viking Longship

Kawaii News

I write just to post some nice touches that I found around here and there on the internet ...

Here is a cute little pig, whose name I do not know, but it is absolutely cute ... and I of guinea I quite a bit '... are pink, so knowing that I am crazy about pink, the people gives them to me XD
Well from what I have written seems to me that the street stop me and say "Here, take this little pig" XD
For people mean friends, sisters and love ^ ^
Another picture another story ...


kawaiiositĂ  Look here> __ \u0026lt; sweet!
As beautiful as this there are many here is the link of the site where I found them: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SouZouCreations?page=3






The types are many and the choice is difficult, I would like them if not all ... almost: P
But a cup of hot chocolate with the cream I was particularly struck by the little heart.

Moving on, today I want to make you watering at the mouth XD
I studied design, so all the extravagant ideas on furniture and various objects, fascinate me a lot.

is not this lovely lamp? I really like! * __ * Note the spilled milk as it becomes an excellent basis for the Milk Cup Lamp?
A special touch to it (for me) the light pink, thanks to which this lamp purchases other points in my precious little heart \u0026lt;3
Another delicious light in all directions, especially for chocolate lovers like me: P ...





Here you just have to stay that way ^ O ^
Returning to the milk I have found other cute lamps on the subject.




Very funny, colorful and even a little do-it-yourself



I did not understand even if they do custom, but it would be ' really good idea!
For this night is all about. Do dreams warm and soft.
PS: It's cold, both today and yesterday here by me has seen snow, which is very rare ... We are at -3 ° brrr >___\u0026lt;'' geloooo



0 comments:

Post a Comment