Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hiv Free Certificate Training

Beautiful Shell House

Hello to all readers who happened to be reading this blog (if you want to discuss is not a crime as well ... ^ ^ ° )
Today I want to show those who do not already know it, a wonderful house *___* I've seen a few months ago browsing through the sites of architecture and interior design.
I was immediately impressed (and I'm sure will hit you too, because they can like it or not, depending on your taste, but certainly can not go unnoticed) and I could not save in my pc all the pictures that I found ^ __ ^
I really like, that I'd love to live there!!
reminds me of the homes of elves or fairies that you see on the books of fairy tales or in cartoons, it would be wonderful to get up in the morning and be in a place "enchanted" and this house is just magical in my eyes in disbelief.


Vision daytime

Night Vision
The house from what I understand has been made per un famoso giocatore di cricket indiano, Sachin Tendulkar (fortunatissimo :Q__) ed è situata in messico e pensata dall'ingegnoso architetto messicano Javier Senosiain
Le linee e i colori della sua architettura rimandano immediatamente (almeno per quanto mi riguarda) a quella del celebre Antoni Gaudì.
Guardando le foto della Shell House ho subito pensato al Parc Guell 

Parc Guell, Antoni Gaudì, Barcellona

Parc Guell, Antoni Gaudì, Barcellona

Parc Guell, Antoni Gaudì, Barcellona

Parc Guell, Antoni Gaudì, Barcellona
O a Casa Batllò 


 Casa Batllò,  Antoni Gaudì, Barcellona

Casa Batlló, Antoni Gaudi, Barcelona

But back to the Shell House, I show you some pictures of the * ___ *

Entry



Sitting
stained glass windows

dining table

TV room

Kitchen

Bedroom

Lavandino bagno

Rubinetto vasca

Disegno 

Modellino

Allora... alzi la mano chi vorrebbe viverci!!!
A me personalmente piace l'arredamento moderno, sinuoso si, ma senza troppi ghirigori, ma ad una casetta così non potrei mai dire di no!!!
I feel just a fairy to live in it XD


Well it's all for today! Good night sweet at all!

PS: For the lucky ones who manage to find them ... on sale is the first release of Hello Kitty Bijoux http://www.hachette-fascicoli.it/opere-minisito-abbonati/hellokittybijoux.htm?cmp=11GOOGLE_kittybijoux
>__\u0026lt;'' I am not able to find them T_T
I hope you will be more fortunate! ^ _ ^





0 comments:

Post a Comment