Sunday, December 26, 2010

Invitation To A Church Anniversaryfree



Heilà lettori XD
Natale è passato :( come lo avete trascorso? Spero bene.
Io bene, senza il mio love però T_T aspetto con ansia il giorno in cui potremmo festeggiarlo tutti assieme ^_^
I'd prepare a nice dinner with the table prepared to perfection as I like it!
Involve everyone in the preparation, because (at least I) do these things I enjoy in a world XD
All singing Christmas songs *___* and sipping chocolate liqueur: P
And you? What good have you prepared? Or for those not so close to the kitchen, something you ate?
I helped my father with the starters, here's what my hands "scones" (as says my piccopì) have created ...


Tartine con formaggio fresco, decorate con roselline di salmone affumicato, gamberetti e foglioline di rucola U_U


Rustici misti: quelli piccoli sono ai wurstel quelli triangolari con sottiletta e prosciutto :P
Poi ho fatto anche la crema da servire con il pandoro, a mezzanotte ovviamente.
Dopo la mezzanotte come tradizione lo spacchettamento dei regali! ^O^
Noi usiamo aprirli a turno, per far durare il tutto più a lungo, e per non perderci nessuna espressione, nè di stupore, nè di felicità nè (se dovesse unfortunately happen) disappointment.
Among the gifts received, more than any one surprised me, because I had already lost hope to have it ... and then camouflaged with a package inside the sweater, x give the whole look soft, (so I thought it was a sweater) ... here comes out a pink card with a cute and well-known big face ...



With all the cardboard, with a lot of money XD oh well ... no point in pretending I knew him so well!

I was told that had finished everywhere, and instead the per me lo avevano preso già ^^
Anche se mio padre ha ammesso di aver girato ovunque per trovarlo ^^
Ecco a voi una simpatica diapositiva della mia espressione quando l'ho visto.

XD
E' carinissimo! anche la scatoletta è stupenda *_*
Prorio così!!! Io non ho bisogno di regali super costosi o preziosi! Basta una cosa carina a stupirmi e a farmi venire gli occhioni lucidi. 
A voi cosa ha fatto emozionare tra i pacchetti aperti?
Se volete scrivetelo pure!

Nel periodo natalizio then I always want to see a lot of cartoons, and cartoons christmas!
Today on YouTube a broadcast "Sleeping Beauty" is not remembered for next to nothing, that I remembered a little different story, next Sunday will send Snow White!
But I want to read lots of stories, the original ones, I have to catch up on some 'book I read when I was tiny!
In the afternoon I saw the animated film Christmas Carol
Here's the trailer:


too dark for my taste, even the good guys have bad expression, and the three spirits are annoying to me!
The first is a candle from the face and spoken antipaticissima, the second a laugh from the big man that gives you practically on my nerves! >___\u0026lt;''
And the third is death, and there's a long scene and lucubre tracking, which could spare for me, they made it just to see the stunts that now manage to Compuer get through the graphics.
I still prefer the far less gruesome and more "cute" to mouse.
Here I put everything here so I can see him whenever you want ^ __ ^

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Other mini cardboard often did during Christmas when I was small, was, I do not know if you've ever seen, that of a mouse that looks forward midnight and the arrival of Santa Claus, and try to keep awake all the way XD
Con la musica, preparandosi un tazzone di caffè, ma alla fine proprio a mezzanotte si addormenta... poverino T__T
Era proprio tenero. 
Vedo se lo trovo anche se non so proprio come cercare...
Siii trovato! Ringrazio piccopì che ricordava il nome!
Si chiama "Bedtime for sniffles" eccolo qui per voi!!! Guardatelo dura poco ed è dolcissimo! *_*


Cercando questo ne ho trovati altri carini che trasmettevano più o meno nello stesso periodo! 
Come erano beautiful cartoons than once * __ * that melancholy!
Well it's late! Dreams cuddly at all ^. ^







0 comments:

Post a Comment