Thursday, December 30, 2010

Yellow Thing Antibiotics Gum



Finalmente passa questo 2010... che posso ora dire è stato uno degli anni più brutti che riesco a ricordare!
Costellato da tanti piccoli avvenimenti dolorosi e angoscianti, per me e per chi mi sta accanto.
Insomma è iniziato male, ed è finito peggio >_<
E  se fino a qualche months ago, this year I would have said "was bad but everything has gone without a trace," now I can not say more because he left the track, unfortunately, and it is a dark spot, nerinssima, I do not know how long will it to go away ... that is, the stain will always see, but I hope that one day you will be able to watch without shedding too many tears, and perhaps with more smiles.
I found a letter some time ago and I would like to dedicate to my love can be so strong ... at least a little.
I know you probably do not need anything, but it is beautiful, and says phrases that can be comforting.


"Death is not nothing" Henry Scott Holland
Death is nothing.
are just past the other side:
like I'm hiding in the next room.
I am I and you are you.
What were the first for each other we still are.
Call me with the name I've always given; you are familiar.
Talk in the easy way you always used.
not change the tone of voice,
not take the air solemnity or sorrow.
Continue to laugh at what made us laugh,
of those little things so that we enjoyed together.
Pray, smile, think of me!
My name is always the first word family:
be spoken without the slightest trace of shadow and sadness.
Our life and retains the meaning it has always been:
is the same as before, there is a continuity that does not break.
Why should I be out from your thoughts and your mind,
because I am out of sight?
are not far away, on the other side are just around the corner.
assured, all is well.
find my heart, if you find yourself the tenderness purified.
Wipe your tears and do not cry,
if you love me: your smile is my peace.


:*********


I wish all the people who are near me, and I love that next year is beautiful, or at least peaceful!
Merry anno a tutti!


















0 comments:

Post a Comment