Monday, March 14, 2011

Logitech Cordless Internet Pro Driver

Last cuddly

cuddly XD Why?
Why make a cute little gift every now and then is a way to self-indulge! no?
Unfortunately here from me there is a wide range of shops-___-I was born in the wrong place. But putting
commitment >___\u0026lt;
My boyfriend says that I have such a radar to track down things pink and Hello Kitty! XD
Indeed I can see the cute little face of that pussycat and irresistible for many, many miles away!
This one I gave it to my boyfriend ^. ^
He said they were close to cash, and could not not think about me just saw it XD



do not see very well in all its glory, because here was to bed and slept XD
However it is pricey, has a sly expression, (winks), and has a nice pink dress, no more and plush fabric.
Here I am rather in a photo with the famous cat!




Well this Hello Kitty was not hard then to find .... considering the size! ^ __ ^
Then I want to show you this beautiful port-socks!
Who can be drawn from a normal port-socks? No, I think ... but if the door-socks in question is so ...


Rosa, and his friends printed with Rilakkuma * __ *












Here he is with my socks XD elephant




And here's a cute phone carrier just bought!
In photo is no good, but it is a beautiful pink, and soft ^ ^
Also as you can see is a very useful purse smallest>.> I'm still
thinking what could I put in it XD


Well now I leave you ... I try to eat something, I famissima >___\u0026lt;
Next time will post some other things ... hello ^ ^ 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment