Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Update On Vioxx Settlement For 2010

buy a little 'me! Moments of happiness

Hello girls that you venture into the wonderful world of Muriomu!
Oh I wanted to clarify that reads Muriomu Muriomù with emphasis sula u write it without, as the address you can not put the emphasis, even on twitter, then to avoid confusion the 'I've always written without it! ^ _ ^ O
closed this way, I still thank my readers, and those who happened to be dwelling on this page adventure just a moment. I do not
are very good at talking about myself, a little 'for privacy and a bit' because I do not think you are so important ... anyway, why should people read a blog about my life? I'm not a star XD
So I write about what I like to add my humble opinion, then I think that doing something so you can still understand me XD
But today I want to tell of a passion that struck me and my cucicù, passion has always been known, because we've always loved chocolate, although he prefers the dark kinder than I, but for a while 'we are accustomed to take us insane almost every weekend (or when we see T_T) a cup of hot chocolate: P
It all started when I went one evening with my two sisters in a bar just to make hot chocolate, and I peak we are curious to try new things, we want to try a lot of dark chocolate with chilli. Anglin Candlin (older sister) has traditionally taken the milk.
fact is that ours was bad, he knew of flowers, was inside of hard brownish little things like cereal, and it was not spicy at all.
we were shocked! He did not even chocolate! Piccopì made a superhuman effort to swallow every drop of "chocolate" a sip of water! XD
Finally, we believe that there must have necessarily been a mistake! The bartender has taken the wrong order! Nougat will understand, or flower instead of chili! XD
Of course I told him what had happened to my cucicù, and with him I decided that I would return.
Well I did pretty well! That taken with him in a chocolate shop in Brindisi was just delicious! If I had a mustache I would lick them! First
gave chocolate! Spicy dark chocolate, this time. There have also served with two delicious shortbread biscuits: P
I liked it so much that I made an encore the following week.




A cookie I had already eaten. The chocolate was pretty thick as I like *____*
Then ... March 5 was the birthday of my sister Piccopì who turned 23 years even though he looks 16 in appearance.
and asked for dessert, profiteroles with cream ...






with cream and chocolate that advanced ... we made some nice mugs with spoon to eat .... : P






the face of the diets! XD
for this time's it! Murioline soon, and dreams of gourmet chocolate ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment